To correctly execute Personal Taxprep, your computer system must have the following:
Dual Core processor (Quad Core processor is recommended)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) except for Basic Edition*
Note: Please note that in version 8.1 of Windows, a display size greater than 100% is not supported.
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit) except for Education and Home Editions*
- Windows Server 2012 SP1 and R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2012 SP1, 2012 R2 and 2016
- Citrix XenApp 7.11
* For more information on the different Windows Editions, and their respective minimum requirements, consult the Microsoft Web site:
Microsoft article to proceed with its configuration.
A minimum of 2 GB of RAM is required.
Note: RAM requirements are highly dependent on the operating system used. Please refer to the documentation provided with your operating system for minimum and recommended RAM requirements.
Microsoft .Net Framework v.4.7.2 or higher is required.
- An Internet connection is required to use the various electronic services provided by Personal Taxprep.
- The TLS 1.2 protocol must be enabled in the Internet Explorer 11 browser settings.